Monday 29 October 2012

Feeling a little boring

Life is variously quiet and not but I haven't felt like I have much to write.  I had thought my cold was never ending and someone today suggested I might have allergies, wth?  That's about as unacceptable to me as being told at 23 I may never run again.....phfft, saw that one off.
Seriously I'm totally resistant to the idea of having allergies.  Well I'm totally resistant to the idea of having to take drugs to deal with the allergies.  I blame The Mother - I remember being given panadol/paracetamol or something like that at some point when I was quite young and how ill it made me feel.....I equate drugs with making me feel worse than I already do.  I'm not saying it's rational, just how my mind works.  But I guess I'm going to the pharmacy to find some allergy medicine to prove this to be true.....or not!
Got a new i-phone in the weekend. Could no longer hear people when they called unless I put them on speaker.  Ran the 5 miles/ 8 km into the city, aka Union Square (couldn't think of a good reason not to just run there).  I didn't get an i-phone 5....seriously don't care but went for the i-phone 4s with the Siri thingy because it was in stock.....not likely to use Siri but the i-phone 4s does have some kind of cool features.  Downside, the new operating system sucks the battery.  I say all of this because I can laugh at myself.  Does anyone reading this think I could have had that conversation 7 years ago? Nope.  Living near and working in the Silicon Valley turns even the least tech geek into a geeky tech fool!

No comments: